[Noisebridge-discuss] SF supplies

Don French dcfrench at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 22:07:21 UTC 2009

To be more specific, this is the model that I have and recommend:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3132686.  It is on
sale for $65 right now, a very good deal.  It is a very high quality digital
soldering station, made by Madell Technologies, a high-end fab machinery
manufacturer.  It is equivalent to Weller and Hakko units that sell for $200
and up. The one thing that Radio Shack screwed up on was not including extra
tips or even selling any of them in their stores.  However, these tips are
available from Madell here: http://www.madelltech.com/nozzles-tips.html.
Search the page for AT201D (Madell's model number).  You can also tell your
local RS sales person to order them by calling RSU.

-- Don