[Noisebridge-discuss] Suggestion - list rooms w/ your schedule

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sat Dec 12 03:49:49 UTC 2009

Last night, three different groups had intention to use the same space
(the far classroom, next to the DJ/server booth) at the same time.

I don't know how often this has happened before (maybe it was just a
random bad day), but I think it'd help if people just list their
intended-upon space (e.g. far classroom, mid classroom, area around
the big screen, kitchen, lounge couches, or ad hoc small spaces like a
single couch or table) together with the times of events.

(Do these have shorter names? Would help if we had a simple way to
refer to them.)

That way people will have a bit more warning that they're
inadvertently scheduling something over someone else and coordinate
appropriately as needed.

- Sai

PS In case it's unclear, I don't think anyone's to blame here - just
that our scheduling method currently has a correctable flaw.