[Noisebridge-discuss] Moving and donating to NB

Owen Pietrokowsky opietro at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 06:50:08 UTC 2009

I'm moving later this month and I'd like to
donate some Linux mags and books to NB. I have
a small bookcase/computer stand (h43" w21" d15") to donate too. I would need two other people with a truck to move this stuff. It would be great if we could drop off some other things at a recycling center on Frederick near Kezar and if people could help me move to a new place on another trip. Thanks.

Owen

Owen Pietrokowsky
Editor, writer
Biotech, high-tech, linux, materials science
opietro at yahoo.com

LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/owenpietrokowsky