[Noisebridge-discuss] Organizing electronics shelves and drawers

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 04:33:28 UTC 2009

I've officially started trying to clean up the electronics corner.  I'll
probably be working on this on and off for the next week or so.  My main
skill is organization, so please let me know if you'd like to contribute
your knowledge of categorizing electronics components.

Also, I'll make periodic posts in this thread regarding things like "Box X
will be thrown away in 48 hours. Please look through its contents if you
want them."

If you have input, or want to help, please email me.

Also, at some point soon I'm going to need to do some mass labeling.
Suggestions welcome.

-Kelly