[Noisebridge-discuss] EFF talk notes

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Dec 1 18:30:33 UTC 2009

I take the most blame for inaccuracy in the notes. I usually type words as
they come in and then go back and fill in the gaps (spelling, and piece
together what I meant from the notes). But, I've never shared the job with
someone else before and I think I messed up Sai several times.. I certainly
wasn't at good at summarizing as we go as he is....

Mea culpa... (but I did do my best)...

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis