[Noisebridge-discuss] Acrylic Manufacturing

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Sat Dec 5 21:22:19 UTC 2009

As Seph points out, that's almost certainly something you can do
yourself, and likely save a bundle.

Since our own efforts at getting a
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Lasercutter are less than whelming,
have you considered the Tech Shop? It requires a hike to Menlo Park,
but for a  membership fee you can use their laser cutters (they have
at least 2) and get familiar with the process. I'm guessing the
monthly membership is less than what you would pay for an outsourced
fab job.