[Noisebridge-discuss] Acrylic Manufacturing

joe gallo gallo.j at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:42:56 UTC 2009

firesidelaserarts seems to no longer be an option.

>From the site:

"""
Special Note:

We regret to share with you that our company is experiencing a period
of downsizing due to the poor economy and increasing overhead.  At
this time, Fireside is only accepting glass etching orders through our
web site.  Custom engraving and laser cutting services are no longer
offered at this time.  We greatly apologize for any inconvenience and
thank you for your interest in working with us.
"""