[Noisebridge-discuss] Board Member Platforms

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 03:15:41 UTC 2009

> it'd be good if we just selected one new director every
> couple of months at random.

I really like that idea actually.  It looks like most of our board
nominees are clear on their lack of actual power, but I feel like just
having that label and having the election gives the positions social
power.  I feel we should do everything we can to minimize this effect.
 Maybe this can come up for consensus sometime.  We'll see how this
election goes.

-Kelly