[Noisebridge-discuss] staying warm (was PG&E Bill)

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Dec 7 19:37:33 UTC 2009

I will make curtains for the windows if someone can help by poking me
about it from time to time.  This is a very simple project and will help
a lot to retain the heat lost out from the glass.  Donations of old
curtains or cheap heavy fabric would also help.  I don't think we care
if they match... Frankencurtains FTW!

Rachel