[Noisebridge-discuss] seeking circuit idea: frequency to voltage

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 19:13:39 UTC 2009

555 oscillator with frequency in the audio range. i forget the precise
values but can find out.

frequency is being varied by a potentiometer. student wants an LED bar
graph to inducate the frequency (very roughly).

one workaround would be to use a dual potentiometer and use the second
pot to directly control the bar graph display. i might recommend this to
him after all.