[Noisebridge-discuss] crackerdojo.com?

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 21:57:33 UTC 2009

2009/12/11 Ozzy Satori <ozzymandi at gmail.com>:
> Immature douchebaggery crosses all social circles, and in all
> cases the correct response is simple pity and scorn towards
> those whose Humanity is so poorly developed that they can see
> no better use of their time than sed cheap 'lulz'.
>
> By making a big deal of this and 'how it reflects on
> hackspaces as a whole', you give it far more mental energy
> credit than it deserves.  Write it off as a dirty poem on a
> bathroom stall wall, that's all the attention it ever
> deserves
>
> Oh, and if the culprit can be found, they should be mocked
> incessantly and without mercy for being so socially inept as
> to believe that their lulzy actions would be met with anything
> but.

  I hope you're kidding.

  I don't think http://crackerdojo.com was a good idea but I
  can't support this extreme, unfriendly handling of what is
  only a minor prank. You're probably talking about someone
  you'll grow to like in a few months.

  People make mistakes; if we injure or spite them every time
  they do, we get a community of injured, rejected people. What
  goes around, comes around.

--
Jason Dusek