[Noisebridge-discuss] crackerdojo.com?

Ozzy Satori ozzymandi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:36:19 UTC 2009

Immature douchebaggery crosses all social circles, and in all cases the
correct response is simple pity and scorn towards those whose Humanity is so
poorly developed that they can see no better use of their time than sed
cheap 'lulz'.

By making a big deal of this and 'how it reflects on hackspaces as a whole',
you give it far more mental energy credit than it deserves.  Write it off as
a dirty poem on a bathroom stall wall, that's all the attention it ever
deserves

Oh, and if the culprit can be found, they should be mocked incessantly and
without mercy for being so socially inept as to believe that their lulzy
actions would be met with anything but.

-Ozzy