[Noisebridge-discuss] When are we getting a laser cutter?

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Wed Dec 16 00:28:56 UTC 2009

Buy, lease, repair, it's all a matter of money- so make a pledge and
let's see what we have to work with. I've  indicated on the wiki that I
would pay $15/mo to lease a laser cutter. Just 9 more people need to do
that. And if we like it enough after 6 months that we want to buy one,
they'll cost even less by that time.
--D