[Noisebridge-discuss] BART Ad: Jacques Binet

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:37:27 UTC 2009

hah. There's a google wave about it. I think ima get in on that just for funs.

So Peter, are you implying that it uses ASCII codes? Because I'm kinda
guessing Binet didn't have those memorized... I was interpreting the
ad's hint about JB understanding that literally.

It does seem reasonable that it could be an EE releated equation.
Most of the letters could be meaningful variables, but I couldn't
parse the backslash.  I would assume that it had to do with number
theory, because of Binet.  Or a formula of his maybe.  det(AB) =
det(A) * det (B) I think?

-Kelly