[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge has a (potentially) newcommunication medium: The Noisebridge ning network!

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sun Dec 20 10:46:27 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 1:58 AM, Noise Bridge <noisebridgening at gmail.com> wrote:
> unless you guys are going to form a dildo molding
> workshop or a BDSM how-to i don't think this will be too much of a problem.

That's happened, actually:
http://www.monochrom.at/arse-elektronika/schedule.html

And May may (ha) yet do a kink4all unconference @ NB.

IMO also this oughtn't be an issue practically (it's a minority case,
and does ning really bother patrolling anyway?)... but that stuff does
happen and people would get riled at being told not to be their kinky
selves because ning is scared of it.

Re. control - Would you disclose the ning "noise bridge" account
credentials to NB BoD or similar? Seems to me to be the simplest way
to solve that concern.

- Sai