[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge has a (potentially) newcommunication medium: The Noisebridge ning network!

Noise Bridge noisebridgening at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 12:26:44 UTC 2009

to the concerns about my trustworthiness would it be acceptable to give full
admin rights to the BoD's? the full admin abilities mirror the creators
abilities in all but three respects: the ability to have the final say on
removing and altering powers of any admin rank created, the ability to
purchase premium services (like getting rid of the ads or adding special
featrues), and the 'delete network' button. I'm also willing to divulge my
identity solely to the BoD's on the condition they don't repeat it if this
helps the community feel that the site is more trustworthy to use.