[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge has a (potentially) newcommunication medium: The Noisebridge ning network!

jim jim at well.com
Mon Dec 21 00:02:16 UTC 2009

-1
   so far i don't like it. i don't like anonymity
in general. i don't like forums. i don't like cloud
or other big-enterprise services. i don't like ads.
i don't like sales pitches such as those written by
the anonymous proponent of this enterprise-based
service.
   if some of us want a forum, why can't we get some
open source software and install it and configure it
as we like? no ads, no anonymity, no sales pitches
urging us to try it (get into the silo).
jim