[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge has a (potentially) newcommunication medium: The Noisebridge ning network!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 21:08:08 UTC 2009

All these other issues aside, I'm not seeing a very good argument for using
this.  It sounds like a solution in need of a problem to me.  I am not
seeing any functionality in that site that might need that we don't already
have.

We can host whatever we want as we've had a lot of stuff donated, so choose
carefully, based on need, exactly which non-controlled-by-noisebridge
services we use.  Each has a very specific use case driven by a real need.
I'm just not seeing any need that we have to use ning.

I'm sure it's a very nice service.  I fail to see what it will buy us,
though, except one more thing for members to have to keep up on to know
what's going on.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?