[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge's Law of Forums : [drama]

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Mon Dec 21 02:51:31 UTC 2009

 Don't be so pessimistic! Lots of good email threads make it onto this
list. Even some healthy contentious threads here and there. I wouldn't tag
a thread as [drama] until it turns demoralizing and oriented away from
achieving any sort of goal. Which only happens occasionally.

 I also don't think it works to forbid drama or splinter into other lists.
That's why I promote the [drama] tag as a way for people to contribute to
the moderation of said drama without explicitly banning or restricting it.

 Thanks for helping me sort my inbox!
 --D

 On Sun 20/12/09 6:04 PM , "Josh Myer" josh at joshisanerd.com sent: