[Noisebridge-discuss] Bicycle Mx Rack for 2169

dpc weasel at meer.net
Wed Dec 23 15:12:42 UTC 2009

Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> writes:

> Is this a full bike repair stand or just a wheel trying stand?

it is both. the trung stand attaches to the repair stand. slightly less
good than a table mounted solution, but works ok. the grainy picture is
the stand all folded up.

> The text only talks about trying but I can't tell from the picture if
> there's a tube clamp or not.

it is a little hard to tell, but it looks like it has the 'good'
handle clamping mechanism (better than the one w/ the dial).

\p
---
I don't see any god up here. - Yuri Gagarin