[Noisebridge-discuss] Bicycle Mx Rack for 2169

Ozzy Satori ozzymandi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 21:08:33 UTC 2009

Suggestions were made last night that it might be less expensive and more
ideologically sound to just buy an adjustable tube-clamp and build our own
height-adjustable mount.  If I was looking just for good, high end tube
clamps, where would I look?  (just trying figure out my options).

Again, would love some feedback from someone who actually has experience
with bike racks, what features work?  What mistakes are made?  Anyone have
an example of a particularly good rack as an example?

Thanks!

-Ozzy