[Noisebridge-discuss] Old fridge needs to go

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 15:49:00 UTC 2009

Sai, the common way single evaporator fridges work, is by piping the
air from the freezer into the main compartment through flow holes w/ a
fan at the back of the fridge.  There are very few dual evaporator
fridges on the market .. most are expensive.  If the freezer is not
working properly, it's guaranteed the main fridge bay will not be
reaching safe temperatures.