[Noisebridge-discuss] Old fridge needs to go

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Wed Dec 23 16:12:06 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 7:49 AM, Martin Bogomolni <martinbogo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sai, the common way single evaporator fridges work, is by piping the
> air from the freezer into the main compartment through flow holes w/ a
> fan at the back of the fridge.  There are very few dual evaporator
> fridges on the market .. most are expensive.  If the freezer is not
> working properly, it's guaranteed the main fridge bay will not be
> reaching safe temperatures.

Ah; I wasn't aware of that. Most fridges I've had (which have all been
cheap) have had dual thermostat adjusters. I didn't know anything
about how they're actually constructed. Thanks for the information; I
defer to those of you who know what you're talking about. :-P

Is the thing I linked the program you meant? I didn't see any other
ones (or older ones), though I may well have missed it.

- Sai