[Noisebridge-discuss] victor 883 Motor controllers/ Arduino

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 19:38:58 UTC 2009

It looks like you have everything but you need except maybe a cable.  You
want to hook up to the PWM input on that controller.  There is a lot of
information how PWM works on the arduino at
http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/SecretsOfArduinoPWM.

Good luck and happy roboting!
Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?