[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Noisebridge has a (potentially) newcommunication medium: The Noisebridge ning network!

Leah Cooper cooper.leah at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 09:06:34 UTC 2009

Oh, good lord.

I for one despise mailing lists, precisely because they bombard me with
metric tons of THIS kind of pointless bickering. Without gmail's awesome
filtering tools, I wouldn't be caught dead within ten miles of this mess in
the first place.

Keep the tinfoil hats if you must, but noisebridgeningnon is not here to eat
your babies. Use the ning or don't. Yeeesh. All this self-important babble
about what noisebridge is or isn't, credibility this cows moose and alien
invasions that etc, gives me a headache.

--Leah