[Noisebridge-discuss] Organizing electronics shelves and drawers

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 02:44:38 UTC 2009

So last night Orion and I spent several hours cleaning and organizing the
electronics.  Thanks also to Al and Michael who helped at points, at Jason
who gave commentary.  We made some good progress.  A few things have been
moved, so feel free to bug one of us if you can't find a thing, but most of
it should be fairly self explanatory.

The rest of this week I'll be starting the painstaking process of sorting
through all the tiny drawers.  Help is welcome as usual.  I could especially
use someone with some knowledge of fuses and what types of fuses might be
the most useful for us to keep around.

Only one item has made it onto the "claim it or it will be thrown out"
list.  There was a set of metal shelving in the corner of the electronics
area that we moved into the large trash area in the elevator room.  Looks
like it might be useful somewhere, probably not in the electronics area, but
none of us knew how to assemble it so we just moved it.  If anyone wants to
take it on, all the parts should be there.  Also in that area is the corner
shelf from the old space, because it seems that some parts got lost in the
move and it's no longer fully assembleable.  Sadface.

More alsoer, we need to get refills for the label maker. If anyone knows
anything about that, let me know.

-Kelly