[Noisebridge-discuss] The final battle at the end of time: Sai's membership.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Dec 30 12:38:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:27:22PM -0800, Jason Dusek wrote:
>   We'll be talking about Sai next week.
>
>     https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2010_01_05#Consensus_items
>
>   Please make a point of being there if you have a point
>   of view.

I would like to be present for the discussion, but I won't be back in
the US until January 9.  Also, two other members who are out of the
country right now asked me to ensure their concerns were heard as part
of the discussion, and AFAIK all three of us will still be overseas on
Jan 5.  I don't know what their current statuses are WRT this discussion
and it's entirely possible their issues have been resolved; I'll check.

So, please belay this until the 12th at least.

Thanks,
-andy