[Noisebridge-discuss] The final battle at the end of time: Sai's membership.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 12:56:47 UTC 2009

Why is this even on the agenda?  Short on drama lately?  I think it's
fantastic that people are discussing all getting along, but it seems more
than a little incongruous that it's happening as a one-sided discussion.
 It's only fair that you include him in discussions, or at least get his
consent unless it's a general policy discussion about dealing with "someone
like Sai", in which case it's not a question of anyone blocking anyone's
membership.

If you stick Sai on the membership agenda next week not at his request
(which seems pretty clear he has not made) then I would politely insist that
we deal with ALL outstanding membership applications.  Perhaps we could
clean out the binder of all those old apps.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?