[Noisebridge-discuss] The final battle at the end of time: Sai's membership.

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:53:25 UTC 2009

2009/12/30 Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com>:
> Why is this even on the agenda?

  It was on the agenda this week, actually; I'm not sure who put
  it up. Several people present at the meeting this week felt it
  was good to have this out and over with and resolved that, if we
  could not settle it this week, we should make every reasonable
  effort to handle it next week.

> Short on drama lately?

  Let's try not to assume the worst.

> If you stick Sai on the membership agenda next week not at his
> request (which seems pretty clear he has not made) then I
> would politely insist that we deal with ALL outstanding
> membership applications.

  If any of those other membership applications were actually
  contentious, I might agree with you. The idea is to clear the
  air, not to stir up more dust (or ignore the dust that's
  already stirred).

--
Jason Dusek