[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership, Equipment, Facilities, and HELLO! =D

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Thu Dec 31 02:53:35 UTC 2009

Just a note so as not to confuse Noisebridge members...

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 9:10 AM,  <epsas at evil-wire.org> wrote:
> Memberships between NoiseBridge and Hackerdojo are reciprocal, meaning that a member of either may use the other's facilities.  Has Gumbolabs floated this idea yet?  (It may be a great way to attract visitors/interaction from other parts of the world)

Reciprocal membership between Noisebridge and Hacker Dojo was actually
discussed, but to my knowledge no resolution ever came.
Due to the benefits of Noisebridge membership, is it not
possible/realistic to extend Noisebridge membership benefits to
members of Hacker Dojo.  This is due to the membership benefits being
restricted to participation in our consensus process, our rare
elections, pay membership dues and sponsor new members.

I don't feel like I am in a position to summarise the views of Hacker
Dojo on this matter.  I believe there is a thread in their Google
Group account addressing the idea.

Jeffrey