[Noisebridge-discuss] networking changes at 83c?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Feb 7 22:36:07 UTC 2009

Hi all,

When I arrived at 83c on Saturday Feb 7, the noisebridge network was not
working.  When I debugged it, I found that the Soekris software config
didn't match how the wires were plugged in.

If anyone changes either the software config or the wired config, please
at least mention it via email or by editing wiki/Network to document the
changes.

I replugged the ethernets to match the software config and it seems to
be working now.

Thanks,
-andy