[Noisebridge-discuss] networking changes at 83c?

jim jim at well.com
Sun Feb 8 02:28:22 UTC 2009

   i've started the pipe run for the downstairs
to upstairs cabling and taped a note to the
left casing of the workshop entrance door.
   nice to get the shelves out of the upstairs
closet, if only temporarily so's to work in
there.
   i'll get some additionally needed pieces on
monday and continue.
   you can put patch bays and such up as long
as we can move them as i get the pipe done,
probably i can aim within 12 inches of whatever
location things are placed.