[Noisebridge-discuss] shelves gone, networking better

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Feb 9 05:17:05 UTC 2009

I am pleased to report that our extra shelves have found a very
deserving new home at NIMBY(2) (or however they spell that).  We now
have room to put more stuff!

Relatedly, I rearranged the networking electronics in the downstairs
closet using one of the 19" racks and some cable management gear.  It
still needs some work but it's better than before.

And, several people helped remove much of the crappy old baseboard
"cat5", especially upstairs, so we can do better.

-andy