[Noisebridge-discuss] whiteboard committee

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 05:07:28 UTC 2009

So discussion on getting a whiteboard for downstairs was deferred in the
meeting for a committee.  It comes to mind that we haven't done this yet.  I
made a wiki page for discussion:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Whiteboard.  Please post your
thoughts and commentary.  Hopefully, this won't become a
major undertaking and we can come to a consensus quickly.

Christie

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche