[Noisebridge-discuss] whiteboard committee

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Feb 13 06:23:27 UTC 2009

Since a whiteboard is small and easily changed (compared to, say, a
party or a new bank account) I think it's a job for Just Do It rather
than Ensure Consensus.

I doubt it since it is so recent, but have you had a chance to do any
testing of vinyl with whiteboard markers?  A roll-up board would be Awesome.

Rachel