[Noisebridge-discuss] Wiring @ the space tomorrow

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Sat Feb 14 02:43:42 UTC 2009

I'm volunteered to run some wiring at the space, likely to happen
tomorrow in the afternoon.

In talking to Andy, Jof and Jim - our goals are to preserve roughly the
existing number of ports/outlets, clean up the wiring to something
manageable and generally keep the landlord happy.  To that end, Jim has
run a wonderful new conduit between the upstairs 'Rubin' closet to the
downstairs 'Jof' wiring closet.  Thanks to some donations from Shannon,
we have a few patch panels and wiring along with what I bought a week
ago.

If you want to learn the basics of wiring Ethernet, punch downs, etc. or
generally just want to be useful, I'd appreicate some helping hands.

--Matt