[Noisebridge-discuss] Last minute dinner tonight (esp for singles)

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 21:59:12 UTC 2009

Very last minute I know but I'm having a last minute dinner party this
evening. The menu is shaping up to be nearly vegan (may add a pork
loin haven't decided) - baby spinich,  mandarins & beet salad,
homemade Asian influenced tofu soup (fresh tofu, baby Shitakes, leeks,
green onions, roasted baby carrots, seeweed,noodles), kale & beet
greens  w/garlic, sweet and sour braised cabbage (red & green cabbage,
apples, leeks, rice wine vinegar), roasted brocolli & golden
cauliflower, fresh dates for dessert (plus whatever people bring
though I may make some cookies - likely nonvegan)

So if you don't have plans or are going to the pillow fight then don't
have plans email me OFF list for address etc. Plenty of space and food.

I've asked folks to bring a "romantic" wine or other beverage w/story
as to why or a dessert.

Happy Valentines day!

(couples welcome also just assuming most have plans already)

Shannon C

Sent from my iPhone