[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame date change? (please respond)

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 10:26:37 UTC 2009

Hey all,

Apparently there has been a lot of confusion because of the date error for
the FMoF project. Although I had posted it was on the third Thursday of the
month, I put down for the 20th instead of the 19th, and a lot of people may
have planned for Friday.

So I'm asking everyone, which date works best for you? The speakers get
priority say (and they have all been notified of their selection), but if in
general people find Friday works better, we could move it to the 20th.

What do you all say? Let me know, we need this solidified by Monday.

aestetix