[Noisebridge-discuss] shelf clearing (attn Skye, Mitch, people with tidy unlabeled bins)

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Feb 15 20:46:31 UTC 2009

I've done all the downstairs shelves.  There are at least 9 open
shelves.  I moved the helicopters onto a smaller shelf as they were
taking up 2 big ones; they're 90 degrees to the left now.  I tossed most
of the packaging.  They're technically unlabeled but people do play with
them so it didn't make sense to shove them out of the way.  If anyone
has a better idea for their storage please feel free to implement it.

I made one (known) mistake.  Skye, there is a shelf that is now empty
that has your name on it.  I didn't see your label until I had gone a
couple shelves past it.  I saved the only box the contents could have
gone into, which is the Panasonic projector box, and placed it on that
shelf.  Most of its contents are probably not yours.  When you get a
chance to go through it, when you're done, place it up on the ledge with
the others.

Mitch, there is one shelf that has a lot of soldering stuff on it that
I'm pretty sure belongs to you.  It's the one above the sofa on the
right, above Jim's shelf.  If it's not yours let me know and I'll
rearrange the contents; if it is, please label it.

There are some white plastic bins that are unlabeled next to Reed's (and
of the same type) that I didn't touch because I'm pretty sure they are
someone's.  Please, if these are yours, label them.

There are a couple items above Ani's shelf (near the bathroom) that look
like Someone's, but are unlabeled.  If these are yours, please label them.

I moved the scanners to the HACK shelves, as well as an ancient
monitor-like thing and other stuff I could not easily identify.  I bet
they all just need to be gotten rid of.

If you are now missing your stuff, it is in either the Panasonic box on
Skye's shelf on the front wall far left, or in one of the boxes up on
the ledge in front of the windows.

I did not touch the upstairs shelves.

Rachel