[Noisebridge-discuss] shelf clearing (attn Skye, Mitch, people with tidy unlabeled bins)

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Feb 16 08:48:27 UTC 2009

On 2009 Feb 15, at 124631, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> There are some white plastic bins that are unlabeled next to Reed's
> (and
> of the same type) that I didn't touch because I'm pretty sure they are
> someone's.  Please, if these are yours, label them.

I think these might have been bins that Andy threw whatever he saw as
misc computer cruft into.

Also there is a tweed jacket somewhere there that I may have misplaced
on top of a shelf, pretty sure that's not going to grow feet and walk
away, but figured I'd state so before someone opts to throw it out or
something. :)

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net