[Noisebridge-discuss] iPhones and speakers (RF help please)

Rick Wesson rick at support-intelligence.com
Mon Feb 16 23:20:19 UTC 2009

I have an iPhone (though i suspect this is also an issue with other 3G phones)
in that my computer speakers, cisco phone, and my mike (when giving a
presentation) often pick up some of the radio transmissions from my phone.

Is there any alternative to moving my phone away from my speakers, desk phone,
etc to keep from picking up the interference.

I was thinking about placing a coil on my speaker wire and then thought you
folks could save me a trip to Radio Shack (our mouser/didgakey) to get the next
nifty part so I can keep my cell near my other devices w/o the interference.

-rick