[Noisebridge-discuss] codecon extended to 1 march, please submit!

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 18 21:10:13 UTC 2009

Hi all,

At the meeting, I mentioned that the CodeCon submission deadline has
been extended by two weeks to 1 March. The conference itself is at
CELLSpace from 17 to 19 April. Details on how to submit here:
http://www.codecon.org/2009/cfp.txt

In case you don't know, CodeCon is a conference that focuses on cool
projects with running code, presented by someone who wrote the code in
question. Here "code" can be either hardware or software, so please feel
free to send in your new Arduino projects, kits, etc. This year, we've
also added a BioHack! Track, focused on do-it-yourself biology
presentations.

-David Molnar