[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge dues for February

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:31:02 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,

February is almost over, and there are some of us who haven't yet paid our February dues for Noisebridge.  You know who you are.  So, this is a great moment to pay your February dues!

Noisebridge is totally funded by Noisebridge membership dues and individual donations.  To keep Noisebridge the cool, happening place it is for all of us, a place of community for all of us geeks, a place to learn, teach, and share -- we need to pay our monthly expenses of about $3000.  You, dear members are what makes this happen.  Please pay you dues.

There are many ways to pay your dues, including paying cash or Check to Noisebridge to me, the treasurer (or any of the Noisebridge "officers" -- those of us with no extra priviledges, but plenty of extra work of love to keep Noisebridge going), paying into our PayPal account, and bank transfer.

All ways of paying dues and donating are listed on our Dues & Donations page on our wiki:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Donate_or_Pay_Dues

Please make use of it.

FYI, we have 52 members, and 13 have not yet paid their February dues as of this moment.

Cheers,

Mitch.