[Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Names & Faces board]

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Feb 24 22:30:42 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 02:22:01PM -0800, John Menerick wrote:
> In addition, a flickr group/pool with people's names/faces/nicks?

We want to have it up just in the space specifically to limit the
visibility of it.  Anyone who comes into the space is welcome to see
who I am, since I'm there.  Any random person on the tubes... not so
much.  This doesn't preclude setting up a flickr pool, of course, it's
just that we'll have some flickr refuseniks.

(NB: I don't necessarily agree with this position, but I do respect it
and don't feel that it's unreasonable.  See also: I only use my real
name and have a picture of myself on my vanity domain.)
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com