[Noisebridge-discuss] Dorkbot tonight

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 01:42:39 UTC 2009

In case anyone's interested, and didn't know, Dorkbot is tonight.  If you've never been, you might like checking it out sometime.  It's a very warm and open gathering of geeks and nerds and dorks of all sorts.  Socializing followed by talks, followed by people filtering out.  "People doing interesting things with electronics" is the Dorkbot tagline.

I'm giving a talk tonight on TV-B-Gone, along with the usual rant or two.  It'll be somewhat like the talk I gave at Noisebridge for Five Minutes of Fame last Thursday.  So, if you missed that, and (for whatever reason) want to see most of it embedded in another talk, come on by!

It's at ParaSoMa tonight at 7:30pm.

1436 Howard, between 10th St. & 11th St.

Mitch.