[Noisebridge-discuss] Drink Restock!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 04:48:29 UTC 2009

So Ani and I made a big Costco run for drinks.  We got a lot of great things
to drink and the fridge is all full up for your hydration pleasure.

People need to stop putting food in the fridge.  I respect people's
frugality and willingness to share food, but more often than not it just
sits there and gets gross.  We really need the space for all these great
dinks, anyway.

I would like to call attention to the fact that the till was short from the
last restock - not by a little, but by a wide margin.  If you think your
payment is not being missed, you are mistaken.

We have come up with a new price list that reflects what we paid for the
sodas.  If you aren't paying that, then you're relying on your friends to
buy for you.  We're not some faceless corpotation.  I'm personally
embarrased that my friends are such cheapskates.

Christie

I refuse to put away childish things