[Noisebridge-discuss] Talk at BIL Conference about hacker spaces!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Feb 2 20:28:33 UTC 2009

Sounds like we need a BIL logistics discussion, will people planning on
going to BIL be at the meeting Tues?  I'd be interested in going in on a
shared car rental; 3 or 4 in a car will surely be cheaper than plane
tix, although slower...

Shannon is it the kind of con that goes all night (like HOPE) or do the
people all go away to bars and the venue closes up?

Rachel