[Noisebridge-discuss] Macbook power supply left at Noisebridge, Thanks for the electrophoresis demo. Battery storage bin in electronics lab.

William Heath wgheath at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:15:26 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I am grateful to Mike for assisting with the power supply issue.  I know
there has to be a better way to do the gel electrophloresis!  I am open to
all ideas and I knew if I did it there people would see how it could be
improved!  Anyone coming up to Palo Alto/Redwood City who could bring me
this mac power supply?

-Tim

P.S.

LONG LIVE NOISEBRIDGE DIY BIO!