[Noisebridge-discuss] CQ CQ CQ de KA6RCQ

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 04:36:06 UTC 2009

Michael Curry and my goal was to have the class at The Crucible in time
for Burning Man.

I'll try to pull together a class at Noisebridge earlier.

The tricky part is the test. I'm not authorized to administer the test.
There is a group in Oakland that runs tests fairly regularly, I think
near downtown Oakland not far from The Crucible. Michael and I had hoped
to take our Crucible class en masse to one of their tests.

Perhaps one of the veteran hams here is qualified? Jeff?