[Noisebridge-discuss] A humble request for help getting pictures off of Mike Kan's camera

William Heath wgheath at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:54:11 UTC 2009

Hi All,

He has finally responded.  He said he would likely get them to me tonight or
tomorrow.
-Tim

P.S.

Thanks to all who are assisting with this.  The excitement is large for what
we accomplished!  Just to let you know, the same type of equipment to do
what we did costs 300.00!  I have a very weird question, if people wanted to
purchase kits to either make their own or pre-assembled gel electro-phoresis
box would anyone be opposed to using noisebridge to make them and sell them?
 How much of the profit would/should go to noisebridge or should profit be
made at all?  I humbly beg of you not to shutdown such entrepreneurial ideas
as they are beneficial to all and a major benefit of/for noisebridge in
general.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com